The U.S. Accounted for Approximately 44% of the Total E-Cigarette Market Value as of 2015
A recent report on “The U.S. E-cigarette and Vaporizer Device and Aftermarket” is a meticulous compilation of the various facets of the e-cigarette industry. After a thorough analysis of the current trends, the market dynamic chapters include the key push and pull forces prevailing in the U.S. E-cigarette market. The chapter also includes the consumer’s perspective covering aspects such as the e-cigarette usage and motivation to use in the U.S. Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The U.S. E-Cigarette Device and Aftermarket Analysis & Forecast 2016-2025” report to their offering.
Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes (as a substitute to conventional smoking) are electronic devices wherein an atomizer (burning coil) converts a liquid (with or without nicotine) into vapor. The primary intent of such devices was to imitate conventional cigarettes, evident from the first generation, called cig-a-likes’ or disposable e-cigarettes. The revenue generation through the sales of e-cigarettes started gaining significant traction since 2012 and the market was able to exhibit an unprecedented growth for almost three years, i.e. from 2012-2015. The U.S. accounted for approximately 44% of the total e-cigarette market value as of 2015.
The competitive landscape for the e-cigarette market exhibits an inclination towards companies adopting strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, product launches, and contracts among others. Moreover, the industry is at an incipient stage and has intensified the patent landscape with a series of lawsuits and litigation activities taking place in the industry.
- How will the key market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch among others?
- How will the intensity of competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
- Which factors will be driving the market through the forecast period?
- What factors are currently challenging the U.S. e-cigarette market and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- Which consortiums are active in the U.S. e-cigarette market?
- How are the regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) among others participating in the industry?
- Which compliance and certifications are necessary to make a product acceptable among the users (especially the first time vapers)?
- What are the prevalent e-cigarette product types and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the aftermarket (e-liquid, atomizers, and battery) grow in the next ten years?
- Who are the key players in the U.S. e-cigarette market?
- Altria Group, INC.
- Azure Vaping
- Ballantyne Brands, LLC.
- Clearette Electronic Cigarette Co.
- EC Blend
- Electronic Cigarettes International Group
- Hot Vapes
- Imperial Tobacco Group Plc
- International Vapor Group, Inc. (IVG)
- J Vapes e-liquid
- Mad Vapes
- Mister E-liquid
- Mountain Oak Vapors
- NJOY, Inc.
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
- Reynolds American inc. (RAI)
- Texas Select Vapor
- The Vaper’s Knoll
- The Vapor Bar
- Vapor Cast Store
- Vapor corp.
- Vapor Shark
- VMR Products LLC
- Research Scope and Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Insights
- Consortiums, Alliances and Regulatory Bodies
- The U.S. E-cigarette and Vaporizer Device and Aftermarket, Analysis & Forecast
- The U.S. E-cigarette Market Analysis and Forecast by Source of Origin
- The U.S. E-cigarette Market Analysis and Forecast, By Distribution Channels
- Company Profiles
The report can be found here: The U.S. E-Cigarette Device and Aftermarket Analysis & Forecast 2016-2025